Which Gemstones are Pink do you think? Diamonds, Rubies, Sapphires?
Which Gemstones are Pink?
- Pink Diamonds – Expensive though exquisite. Radiated pink diamonds are cheaper.
- Pink Sapphires – A Pink Sapphire is the next best alternative to a Pink Diamond because of its hardness.
- Morganite – The Pink to Orange-Pink variety of beryl, a mineral that includes emerald and aquamarine.
- Kunzite – The light Pink to Violet Purplish variety of the mineral spodumene.
- Rose Quartz – Which gets its name from its delicate pink color, ranges from a very light Pink (almost white) to a medium-dark Pink.
- Pink Topaz – Topaz with a vivid Purplish Pink is the rarest color of Topaz. However, some Brazilian Topaz can be turned Pink.
Other Choices in Which Gemstones are Pink;
- Pink CZ (Pink Cubic Zircon) A synthesized material that is hard, optically flawless, and usually colorless, but may be made in a variety of assorted colors including Pink.
- Pink Spinel – The Spinel used in jewelry has intense Reds and Pinks that are caused by traces of chromium.
- Rhodochrosite – Faceted Rhodochrosite can be quite expensive and a Super Pink to almost Hot Pink in color.
- Pink Tourmaline – The Pink, Red, Purplish Red or Brown Red Tourmaline is called Rubellite.
Well we all know the universally recognized shades of pink for girls, women, the fairer sexes don’t we. Yep PINK of course! Pink is generally associated with girls, love and a lot of engagement rings contain Pink Gems in this day and age as well as for valentine s day. So today we told you which gemstones are pink and more about which types of gemstones can come in pink.
One of our Precious Pink Padparadscha Sapphire Gemstones in an Engagement ring
One thing is for sure, Pink Gemstones are a beautiful and dainty option on jewelry. It also continues to be one of the most highly fashionable colors for Gemstones. Also, we you should realize that those which gemstones are Pink, come in various shapes, sizes, forms, cuts and prices. All of which we have here at Navneet Gems.
Diamonds, Pink Sapphires, Morganites, Rose Quartz – Pink Gemstones are sometimes just what you need. Flush, light, and uncompromisingly beautiful. Even more stunning when placed on gold, white gold, or platinum. Amidst pink gemstones, you’ll find lighter hues like pastel, peach, or blush and on the deeper end bubblegum, rose and further into orange, crimson, and more. And what’s better than one of these gorgeous shades? Navneet Gems has a bountiful source of Wholesale Parti Sapphires that embrace more than one of these shades and more.
View this post on Instagram
But if you are more of a blue Sapphire cultured person you’d surely be impressed by our widely resourced regal teal sapphires, indigo sapphires, mermaid sapphires among others.
Here are a couple of suggestions on what and when to buy Pink Gems:
1. When you do decide to “Pop the Question” (Will you marry me?), we at Navneet Gems suggest either Pink Stones,Pink Diamonds, Pink Sapphires or Pink Spinels.
2. For everyday casual or for fashion ware we would suggest one of the following; Pink CZ (Cubic Zirconia), Rhodochrosite, Morganite or Kunzite.
3.Last but not least ask your girlfriend, or should that be first? Well, we’ll leave that up to you. For her we would suggest Rose Quartz though. However, I will leave you folks with one last thought.
“Diamonds are a girl’s best friend”
In this article there are more that may appear pink, but which gemstones are pink? other than what we mentioned above is something we can explain further if you like, and make sure you order the best choice of wholesale pink gemstones for your jewelry. Contact us today and we will quote you the best price available on your bulk pink wholesale order.
Pink Panther Photos Courtesy of The Pink Panther Show