- CULTURED PEARLS
- SEMI PRECIOUS GEMS
- PRECIOUS GEMS
- GEMSTONE BEADS
- PYRAMIDS & WANDS
Navneet Gems has been manufacturing and selling loose wholesale Mozambique garnet gemstones at wholesale prices. Our garnet gemstones are dark red colored with nice luster and shine. Every piece of our garnet gemstones is manufactured by Mozambique rough.
Right now we have available stock in Ovals, Rounds, Pears, Octagons, Hearts, Baguettes and Square in small to big sizes.
This article as follows -
Color, Origin of our garnet -
Our Mozambique garnet quite resemble to pigeon blood red color ruby because of red dark colored. We are not manufacturing Indian garnet (Black colored) because of less preferred and low demand.
Pictures from the stock and available stock list -
Available 2mm to 10mm+ round garnet Mozambique at wholesale prices -
Available Pear Shape 4x3 to 14x10 Mozambique garnet at wholesale prices -
Oval Mozambique garnet 4x3 to 14x12 available
Octagon 4x2 to 14x10 available
Square, Trillion, Hear shape, Baguette, Marquise Available
Please check our stock list here - Navneet Gems Garnet stock list
Skyrocketing prices of Garnet –
When you will compare our prices and quality with market you will release that our prices are 30-40% lower than market because we manufactured our stock in wholesale quantities and selling in same profit proportion. Within a year garnet prices has been hiked more than 60% because of huge demand.
Most of the stones are popular in particular region for example if we talk about tourmaline then Chinese people buy most of tourmaline so basically “Economy of tourmaline” is handled by Chinese people, on the other hand this is not applicable on garnet because this stone is popular all around the world if any country stops using this gem in their designs then it doesn’t affect much so basically demand of this stone is increasing day by day and price has reached high.
Contact us to buy -
If you have any question or inquiry regarding garnet then please free to drop us a mail , we will reply you in less than two hours.
Posted on Monday, June 2, 2014 - 17:23
Where to buy Swiss blue topaz gemstones?
If this question is arising in your mind that where to buy blue topaz gemstones here we are. Yes, we agree that we are not a single supplier who manufacture and sell Swiss blue topaz but how we are better than other sky, London and Swiss blue topaz suppliers -
1. More than 5,000 carats available mostly in each size and shape every time – Navneet Gems has been running huge production house of blue topaz gemstones in sizes and shapes and production running in cycle process. Swiss blue topaz is irradiated gemstones and takes more than 1.5 years to turn into “BLUE” from white topaz, basically our stock which will come out for selling after 1.5 years, has already sent for treatment in our irradiation center, in every 3 months we have been sending thousands carats white topaz for treatment.
2. Quality gem stones – Might be you are thinking that every supplier says these 2 words but we are not one of them. We have our factory in Thailand to cut white topaz stones which we sent for treatment in further step and our craftsmen are having an experience of more than 20 years in gemstones with us so our quality of blue topaz gems cutting is better than others.
3. Wholesale prices – There is simple formula in gems industry “Wholesale production, Low costing” and we believe in that. By this our every buyer is benefited. Simple economics implies here – if my costing will be low than my selling price also will be low. Reseller who buy from us, add their profit and sale to other people so it’s better for you to buy directly from a manufacturer to get wholesale prices.
4. Consistent supply – In this busy world where people don’t have a single minute to waste, everyone company or buyer is looking for a supplier who can supply different and same sizes in good quality consistently and we are one of them. Navneet Gems is consistently supplying blue topaz gems to many jewelry companies, resellers and others all around the world. It takes lots of time to find a good and consistent supplier and we do value of time and provide not only quality stones, wholesale prices, consistent supply but also frequent mails, chat and phone call services.
5. Time is money – Yes, every buyer wants a supplier who can understand his needs and accurately can accomplish it in perfect manner as per demands and requirements because no one wants hassle after ordering. Many buyers come to us because of their last supplier’s poor communication, quality not meet and poor after sales services. We are having a team of 10 people who are expertise of gemstones with good communication skills, are available for you to understand your requirements and accomplish it.
6. Contact us or visit us in Thailand to buy Swiss blue topaz – Yes, you can send us a mail on email@example.com for any inquiry or visit our office in Bangkok, Thailand to buy Swiss blue topaz. Once you send us an inquiry, we will assign you our one expert who will available for you on chat (What’s app, Viber, skype and we chat) mails and calls in working hours.
7. Pictures from our stock list -
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 17:25
©Navneetgems.com - 2014 All rights reserved
Are you looking for a manufacturer and supplier who can supply 10,000 pieces in every size and shape at any time? YES, we are.
Navneet Gems has been manufacturing and supplying Swiss blue topaz gemstones in wholesale quantities from 2mm to 20mm and above sizes in ovals, rounds, cushions, pears, marquise, long cushion, square and fancy shapes as well in cabochons, faceted, checkerboard, rose cut and other cuttings also.
Why Swiss blue topaz has become popular stone?
It has become one of the faviorate gemstones of everyone, here we are mentioning some reasons here -
1. No replacement of Swiss "BLUE" color - There is no replacement of Swiss blue color in all semi precious and precious gemstones in low price range. Tanzanite and Blue Sapphire are also available in blue but if you will compare the prices of TZ and Blue sapphire with Swiss blue topaz than it is almost 10-15 times higher. Let's take an example - If 6x4 Ovals in Swiss blue topaz available at 1.50-1.90$ per carat then price for Tanzanite 6x4 ovals will be around 25-30$ per carat, this way you can see the price difference.
2. Gemstone of "Texas" - It is gemstone of Texas and americans' favorite gemstone. Sometimes it is also referred as swiss blue an intense blue color range and also described as vivid, electric and super blue. Some of the most vivid shades of Swiss blue topaz resemble Brazilian Paraíba tourmaline.
3. Stone with fair hardness - Swiss blue topaz comes with good hardness of "8" on moh's scale so it is not so delicate to use like others tones and can be used in daily-basis.
4. Availability of small to big sizes - This gem comes with very small to big sizes, you can even get 100 carats, 200 carats and other sizes at normal prices and in other stones first of all big sizes are rarely available, for example in Tanzanite, Blue Sapphire.
5. Contact us swiss blue topaz - Navneet Gems has been manufacturing and supplying Swiss blue topaz at wholesale prices, you can drop us a inquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org to buy blue topaz and to get more info.
©Navneetgems.com - All rights reserved
Navneet Gems and minerals has been manufacturing and selling sky blue topaz cabochons at wholesale prices. We have our own production house of sky blue topaz gemstones in all types of cuttings like cabochons, faceted, briolettes, beads and fancy shapes. Our manufacturing unit is daily producing more than 5,000 pieces in blue topaz stones.
Sizes and shapes we manufacture -
We have been manufacturing sky blue topaz cabochons from 2mm to 20mm+ sizes in rounds, ovals, pears, cushions, long cushions and other fancy shapes as well. Alpart from normal cabochons we have also been supplying rose cut sky blue cabochons, checkboard cut, flat bottom and other shapes as well.
Quality and color of our sky blue topaz cabs -
Our quality for sky blue topaz cabs are even and good colored, no double shades, no color vairation. We are not reselling our products and manufacturing in our own unit by rough so we have top sky blue topaz rough stock as well in all sizes. Here are the sample pictures of our rough and sky cabs -
Use of sky blue topaz cabochons -
We are mainly supplying sky topaz to many sliver and gold jewelry companies in wholesale quantites in India, Thailand, the United states and many other countries as well.
Check our stock list here -
You can check our stock list here of all available sky blue topaz cabochons, we keep on manufacturing new stock as well so you can send us inquiry if you need any other sizes apart from these - Check herefor stock list
Contact us for for sky blue topaz cabochons -
Please drop us a mail at email@example.com to get more information about sky blue topaz cabochons. You can also call us on our contact us page mentioned number.
©Navneetgems.com - All rights reservedPosted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 14:40
What are the reasons behind the "Big 3" being Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald.
1. Nature & History:
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 11:55
Information is the most important knowledge. Here are a list of the few of the best category of Gemstone and Jewellery articles that I have written as a Graduate Gemologist from the Carlsbad campus GIA from USA.a
All articles written by:
Navneet Agarwal, Graduate Gemologist, GIA.
Trends in our Jewellery industry
Latest Information about Gemstones, Jewellery, Fashion industry.
All other articles
Introduction of Blue Sapphire
The beautiful birthstone of September, Sapphire, is the member of Corundum mineral family. Sapphire is available in so many different colors, but Blue color is the most fascinating color. You can garner the idea about its royalty that Prince Charles gave a Blue Sapphire engagement ring to Princess Diana. Such a romantic, charming and energetic gemstone a Blue Sapphire is.
Image Courtesy: Wiki Pictures
The sources of Sapphires are Madagascar, Sri Lanka, India, Thailand, China, North America, Australia, Afghanistan, Burma, Colombia, Cambodia, Kenya, Laos, Malawi, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, USA and Vietnam.
What are Kashmir Sapphires?
The heaven of India, Kashmir, is the place where classic Blue Sapphires are mined. Kashmiri Sapphires are the finest Sapphires. The mining of Blue Sapphire was on peak in Kashmir in the end of the 19th century and early of the 20th century. Now, Blue Sapphire from Kashmir is rare. The reasons are that the deposits of Blue Sapphires are dying out and Kashmir is the most dangerous place to mine.
Beautiful Kashmir Mountains
Image Courtesy: Pala Gems
Image Courtesy: Dreamers 2016
The quality of Blue Sapphire from Kashmir is the finest as the world record price per carat was auctioned at $ 180731 per carat in a ring and the whole Sapphire Ring was auctioned about $ 5 million in April 2014. The high end Blue Sapphire from Kashmir has very limited buyers because only high quality lovers buy it.
Image Courtesy: Greater Kashmir
The story behind the disputed area "Kashmir"
In Kashmir, Blue Sapphires were first discovered in 1880. Now, this Northwestern region of India is lying between India and Pakistan. There is a dispute on this beautiful region in between India and Pakistan. Most famous beautiful and sparkling Blue Sapphires deposits are located near Sumjam village which is controlled by India. The most recent purple Sapphires are found in Batakundi and Basil Region, which comes under Pakistan controlled Kashmir. Below the images 1 & 2 will clear picture in your mind.
Image 1: Courtesy - GIA
Image 2: Courtesy - GIA
Today, if the name Kashmir is associated with Blue Sapphire, then it will become a very strong selling tool. Kashmir Sapphires are sighted as exceptionally rare that bring the romance and the glory of a lost empire to mind. Indian politicians keep Kashmir Sapphire in their safe.
The market of Kashmir Blue Sapphire is very demanding. As it is very rare to find fine Blue Sapphire from Kashmir region, when any Blue Sapphire in big size is mined there, it goes for auction. Following table is showing some big Kashmir Blue Sapphires auction price in different locations.
Table Courtesy: Kashmir Blue
Kashmir Blue Sapphires are the most valuable of all Sapphires mined in the world. They have very high end targeted market that not everyone is able to buy it. It has very limited high end client list. Kashmir Blue Sapphire is also favorite gemstone of collectors who love to collect gemstones. The price range of Kashmir Blue Sapphire varies from $ 5000 to upto $ 50000 per carat. This price range is from low quality to high quality.
Navneet Gems and Minerals have some beautiful Kashmir Blue Sapphires in their stock. Pictures of few of them as follows:
Carat Weight: 5.72
Color: Velvety Cornflower Blue
Carat Weight: 2.33
Color: Velvety Cornflower Blue
Carat Weight: 2.05
Color: Royal Blue
Carat Weight: 2.22
Color: Deep Blue
Shape: Emerald Cut/Octagonal
To buy Kashmir Blue Sapphire with certificate, you can contact to Navneet Gems and Minerals on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call for enquiry or place your order on +66 – 818323858. You can also visit the store at:
Navneet Gems & Minerals Ltd.
919/390, Jewelry Trade Center (JTC), 31st Floor, Room Number 390, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand
Beautiful Kashmir Blue Sapphire earring.
Here are some questions people generally asked about Kashmir Blue Sapphires:
I hope all of the above questions are answered in this article. The answer of the last question is the conclusion of this article that the Kashmir Blue Sapphires are still available. They are available but not as common as other Sapphires. Their market is very limited and only high end consumers buy it. If you are interested to include Kashmir Blue Sapphire in your collection, then you can contact to Navneet Gems and Minerals on the contact details given above.Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 21:14
Ruby and Pink Sapphire – they are from the same family of mineral, Corundum. They are chemically identical, but they are purely different from each other because of their color variations, availability and price. It is very hard to draw a link between them; you can check the following image for that:
Image Courtesy: Jewelry Secrets
Similarity between Ruby and Pink Sapphire:
The color of the Ruby and Pink Sapphire is the main difference between both the minerals. You can find Corundum in a wide variety of colors like pink, blue, red, green, yellow, black, white and almost every shade in between them. Conventionally, the red variety of Corundum is called Ruby, whereas all other shades are called Sapphire.
The red color in Ruby occurs because of the chromium impurity whereas the colors of Sapphire are the result of iron, titanium and chromium impurities. It is hard to find difference between Pink Sapphire and light Red Ruby. There are no specific rules that which shade of red represents Ruby and which shade of pink represents Sapphire. The color of Ruby varies from intense purple red to lighter orange red and the color of Pink Sapphire varies from hot pink to pale pink or more red.
Image: Pink Sapphires
Image: Red Ruby
What some unscrupulous sellers do, they sell these Pink Sapphires as light Red Ruby. The reason behind this is that Pink Sapphire is the less expensive in Corundum family. They do this job very frequently to the new consumers and people who have no knowledge about the gemstones. Pink Sapphire is quite reasonably priced than Ruby and more commonly mined. Though, fine Pink Sapphires are also rare, but fine Rubies in bigger size are rarer. Sellers sell Pink Sapphire as Rubies so that they can gain maximum profit. Ruby and Pink Sapphire looks alike, so, it will be easy for them to sell it to novice consumers. Though, people attract towards Pink Sapphire because they think that this is light Red Ruby and more affordable.
Image Courtesy: Pala Gems
Four of the above are the Corundum with same hue, which is red, but with different saturation and tone. If you see, you think that 3 and 4 are Rubies, as most of the sellers tell their customers. 1 classifies as Pink Sapphire and 2, light Red Ruby to some consumers and a rare Pink Sapphire to others. This above image clear all the variations in Pink Sapphire and sellers sell it as Ruby so they can warn good profit.
If you are going to buy Red Ruby, then you should be extra careful when buying it. You can ask for the originality certificate from the seller because real Rubies are very rare and expensive. They are dark red in color and Blood Red sometimes. The availability of both the minerals put a direct influence on their prices. Pink Sapphires are more common than Rubies and can be found in bigger size and nine times out of ten, Rubies are much higher priced than Pink Sapphires.
The color of these minerals is depending on the origin as well. The world’s finest Ruby is originated from Myanmar (Burma). Other than Myanmar – Thailand, Sri Lanka and Cambodia are the main sources where Ruby is mined. In the Burmese Ruby, there is a strong red fluorescence and long u. v. light. In the Thai Ruby, the color is darker red because of the presence of Ferrous (Iron), which produce brownish to purple overtone. Sri Lankan Rubies are typically more pinkish, which are referred as Pink Sapphire in some cases. Cambodian Rubies have same characteristics as Thai Rubies have.
Image: Ruby Crystal
Sri Lanka and Burma are the classic source for Pink Sapphire. But nowadays, Pink Sapphire is also mined in Africa from Madagascar and Tanzania. The concentration of chromium determines the depth of color and the traces of vanadium results violet tones in Pink Sapphire.
If you are a consumer and going to buy a Ruby, then you should be careful about what you are buying. You should check its beauty by analyzing its attractive color, brilliance and transparency. Then its quality which depends upon its color, clarity, cut and carat. These four Cs constitutes different shades of Red, inclusions, sharpness and size. And, last but not the least, its value. The value depends on that the Ruby is natural or synthetic, treated or not and what is its country of origin. You should keep all the things in your mind while going to but a true Ruby for you.
Image: Pink Sapphire Crystal
In general, Ruby and Pink Sapphire both are beautiful gemstones from Corundum. Chemically, both are same, but the percentage of chromium creates difference between them. The presence of chromium is higher than 0.9% in Ruby, whereas chromium presence is lower than 0.5% in Pink Sapphire. So, if you are not able to check this percentage, then you better ask for the genuinity certificate from the seller for both of the gemstones.
Image Courtesy: Navneet Gems
The metaphysical properties of Ruby and Pink Sapphire are also creates a big difference between them. Ruby is well known of intense passion and good luck, whereas Sapphire is associated with sincerity and divine knowledge. If Ruby protects you from misfortune, then Sapphire gives you blessings. People use Ruby as personal inspiration and Sapphire for faithfulness. If we talk about the classic birthstone, then Ruby is associated with the month of December and Sapphire is associated with April, whereas in modern context Ruby is the birthstone of July and Sapphire is September.Posted on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 17:23
Are you looking for a reliable source of Blue topaz from Bangkok (Thailand) because your current source proves to be not stocking enough sizes and doesn’t meet your requirements?
You must read below if so, here is the following agenda for this page:
1. Introduction about Navneet Gems and Blue topaz - There are hundreds of supplier selling blue topaz but what makes Navneet Gems better than other suppliers; wholesale and competitive prices, all sizes and shapes stock availability, own manufacturing, huge and bulk production house and knowledgeable and multilingual staff.
Navneet Gems started its blue topaz's drive 18 years ago with two people and now have a staff of more than hundred people all around the world. We stock more than half million carats blue topaz (Swiss blue topaz, sky blue topaz and London blue topaz) at one point of time.
Here we are mentioning difference between buying from us and other companies -
1. Everyone knows a reseller can not give you competitive prices and good quality stones because reseller always buy from a manufacturer and resale to other hands.
2. Example - if you are looking to buy 7x5mm ovals, 10mm rounds, 20 carats + free sizes and other sizes and shapes in swiss blue topaz then a reseller will able to only provide some sizes and shapes and will not able to accomplish all your requirements and charge you 20-30% higher prices whether a manufacturer like us will able to complete all your needs and charge you wholesale price so it’s better to skip hands and directly buying gemstones from a manufacturer.
3. Everyone wants to earn by business no one is seating for losing money, YES! its truth about business – if you go for a reseller than he will definitely add his own profit in his costing and further sell you at high prices.
SO its always good to buy gemstones directly from a manufacturer and stock holder to SAVE at least 20-30% of your money.
2. Ordering Process of Blue topaz with us - There are two ways to ordering with us -
A. Online blue topaz buying – If you are seating thousand miles away from us and want to buy blue topaz gemstones from us then you can simply go to our contact us page listed in top red bar or from here and fill the contact us form mentioning your requirements, For better and fast assistance please make sure you write detail information regarding your requirements.
Example - I want to buy Swiss blue topaz Rounds 5mm, 6mm, 7mm and 8mm, 200 pieces in each and in AAA quality.
Above is just an example, if you have any query regarding buying lot, 10cts+ blue topaz or any other requirements then you can write according to you. We will get back to you in less than half an hour (In Bangkok working hours)
If you directly want to send mail then inbox us at email@example.com
B. Visit our office in Bangkok, Thailand - If you are in Bangkok, Thailand then there is no other best way then visiting us and directly buying from us, if any customer has problem to ship goods back to his country when staying in Thailand then we ship goods on our customers ‘address and provide them tracking number for express shipping.
In Thailand, our office is situated in heart of the Bangkok city. You can visit our office on this address -
919/390, Jewelry Trade Center (JTC), 31st Floor, Room Number 390, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand
Our office is situated in next building to the Holiday inn hotel, sliom road, Bangkok, Thailand. You can see our Google map listing here to make it easier for you to find us - https://plus.google.com/108091976236463103771/about
3. The process of Blue topaz we follow - Blue Topaz generally comes in three colors – Sky blue topaz (Lightest shade), Swiss blue topaz (More Strong to vivid medium dark blue color) and London blue topaz.
Swiss blue topaz and London Blue Topaz– Strong to vivid medium dark blue to dark blue color of topaz is electron irradiated followed by heating and cooling. Navneet Gems does not use neutron treatment and only use electron beam method by linear accelerators followed by heating and cooling to produce Swiss blue topaz. Our electron irradiated blue topaz is complete safe to wear, which doesn’t emit unsafe residual radiation.
Our company is licensed by NRC (Nuclear Regulatory commission), In August, 2007 the NRC tested 9 batches of blue topaz which is irradiated averaging 500 carats on one and found that the topaz posed no health risk. Then a Fact Sheet on Irradiated Gemstones came in market for blue topaz seller and users to ensure the public that these gems were completely safe. You can also browse many questions answered by the NRC in Fact sheet.
In a general way there is limit of radiation that should be followed while producing this gemstone, if limit goes high then it is unsafe to wear.
Sky blue topaz - It is not completely irradiated stone, it is just irradiated to brown and then heated. Color of this shade of blue topaz quite resembles to Aquamarine but this is quite low in prices when compared with Aquamarine. We have been manufacturing more than 50,000 carats sky blue topaz in all sizes and shapes in a month. Along with stones we have top sky blue topaz rough available for selling; we have availblity of 9 grams to 60 grams rough in sky blue topaz in top sky (baby swiss) blue topaz color.
3. Qualities of Blue topaz we have - Our quality for all blue topaz shades are AAA quality, please check here, our stones are well cut, polished, shaped and dimensioned. From pear, heart, octagon, marquise to round, oval, trillion, baguette we have available in stock anytime. Every stone manufactured from our unit is perfect in height, no shallow and no deep. Regularly height of our gem comes in range of 54-60% of length. If customer needs any specific height then we do it for him/her. Girdle of every stone is sharp, well finished and polished to make every piece elegant.
Here is the video of Swiss blue Topaz stone from our stock –
4. Different "genres" of blue topaz (Or shapes) - In this segment we will describe the genres based on two ways -
A. Shape wise
B. Cutting wise
A. Shape wise Blue Topaz - We have availability Rounds, Ovals, Octagons, Cushions, Marquise, Long Cushions, Trillion, Baguette, Hearts, Pears and Fancy shapes from 2mm to 20mm calibration sizes and free sizes as well. For price information you can send us required size and we will drop you the prices in your inbox within few hours. Please check some same pictures here -
B. Cutting wise blue topaz – Navneet Gems has been manufacturing and selling different cuttings like cabochons, faceted, briolettes, fancy, rose cut, diamond cut and concave cut. If customer has any special requirement then we cut it from rough or other available goods. For Example – A customer asks us for Portuguese cut in swiss blue topaz 10mm rounds then we make it for him by available goods in normal cut so basically we can cut all different cuttings, please see some sample pictures here -
5. Why to buy Blue topaz from our company - Every jewelry designer, reseller, retailer of blue topaz always look for a supplier who can provide consistent supply, quality gems, competitive prices, delivery on time, good after sales services and cheap shipping charges SO here is Navneet Gems for all those supplier seekers.
Most important thing is even color and maintained quality of gemstones that we provide to our buyers. We never had any bad experience with our customers except 2 cases of one day late delivery and that is acceptable in a 18 years long career.
So please visit our office or drop a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your requirements, we will reply you as soon as possible.
Posted on Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 19:22
YES YES YES, in the market you are likely to find different colors of Swiss blue topaz.
Well, this might be a tough question to answer as there is usually a very bias opinion about these type of issues in the market which are usually only seen by a trained eye.
Here are the different types of Swiss blue topaz color available in the market. With us at Navneet Gems and Minerals you will only find; Super Swiss blue topaz and the normal Swiss blue topaz:
|Baby Swiss Blue Topaz||Normal Swiss Blue Topaz||Super Swiss Blue Topaz|
|Color||Top sky blue topaz color||Normal Ocean Blue color||Intense, more Neony like Paraibas'|
|Availability||Medium & Increasing||High & Decreasing||Low & Decreasing|
|Market type||Mass Market||Mass market||High end retail market|
|Price||$1.75-$3.50 / carat||$2 - $5 / carat||$5 - $20 / carat|