- CULTURED PEARLS
- SEMI PRECIOUS GEMS
- PRECIOUS GEMS
- GEMSTONE BEADS
- PYRAMIDS & WANDS
Rose is the most beautiful among flowers and it is also the symbol of Love. Rose Cut style in gemstones also looks like Rose and this is the reason that this style is quite famous. Rose Cut style of gemstones is back as it used to be one of the trendiest cutting styles in history. Rose Cut stones were first found in the early 1500s and remained very famous for the next many years, but lost popularity in the early 1900s. A stone cut is the shaping of a gemstone with a proper arrangement of facets. Facets are geometrical shapes that provide gemstones a stunning and attractive look and also light reflection properties, giving it a proper shape to the stone, such as a round, princess, cushion, etc. There is an exclusive shape and a facet array in a typical Rose Cut gemstone, which has a flat bottom and an aloft faceted dome with triangular facets forming a jagged point. The dome is generally in the shape of a pyramid or a hemisphere. The number of triangular facets in a Rose Cut style may be anything between twelve and twenty four.
Generally it has a lower layer of triangular facets that in combination with the upper layer, gives the look of a rose bud. The facets in the upper layer are called star facets and the facets in the lower layer are called the diagonal facets. The middle part usually has six triangular facets, which meet at a center point. The outer shape of this gemstone is usually circular but also available in shapes like oval, hexagonal and pear. The facet arrangement is usually in multiples of six. Rose cut gemstone has flat base without the distinctive contraction body and the top of the stone is elevated in a faceted dome where anywhere from three to 24 triangular facets are used to impersonate the tighter coil of a rose. Rose cut stones reflect light that is coming in from around them.
Giacomo Tagliacarne and Giovanni delle Corniole were the two most famous diamond cutters of that time. These two were perfect in the art of faceted gem cutting. For Rose Cut, a spherical gemstone is best because the facets were being more efficiently brought out and it was quite easy to polish it than a flat shaped gemstone. With the flourishing demand of fashion jewelry these Rose Cut gems are again in demand. They are the best deal to offer your loved one with that will not only show your love and tender care for them but would also protect them against all odds.
There is a difference between antique jewelry and modern jewelry, where antique is a mirror of our culture, the modern is a form of fashion jewelry. These rose cut have offered the wearer with both the forms in one single piece. These are antique as well as modern fashion jewelry, widely popular amongst the youngsters, and women as well. They have panache of their own due to their unique and sparkling nature and when combined with diamonds and other precious and semi-precious gems they are one-of-a-kind which is eye-catching and adorable by all. Though they are costly, but they still offer the best deal as they are highly in demand these days and are praiseworthy as well.
Usually Rose Cut is confined to category, they are mostly liked and preferred to be made of diamonds as the very nature and shape is of facets their allure is enhanced by the sparkle of the diamonds. These rose cut stones require extra care since they are delicate and can be damaged or chipped from its faceted sides. These stones are for those who believe in impacting others by their individuality as they are the original centerpiece of an artisan devoted work. But, Rose Cut is also popular in color stones. Modern fashion of colored stone grab this style and they are becoming increasingly famous. There are numerous pieces of its mesmerizing crystals which are either for ornamental purpose, polished and cut into gemstones or are carried in its natural form. It is believed to be a stone which assist in establishing and maintaining a sense of nurturing love among the family members as well to exude the sense of harmony and love; it helps to minimize the negativity flowing in the house.
Most Rose Cut gems are round shape, but there are many other unique and fancy shapes that can be found, the term “rose cut” covers a wide variety of shapes and styles, allowing cutters to offer a much greater number of choices with regard to this cut. The new love for rose cuts comes almost too late. The remaining population of vintage rose cuts has so dwindled that it is silly to hope that this style of cutting will ever come off the endangered species list. Vintage rose cuts are such rarities; especially clean ones in good shape, that designer hoard the few they can find until they have enough stones for pieces featuring them. Good Rose Cut gemstones are affected by several different elements which include the Width and Depth of the gemstone, the Symmetry and the alignment of a Rose Cut facets and the polish. The skill of the jewelers will ensure that Rose Cut gemstones have a suitable cut to give the most beautiful results in respect of their luster, transparency, refraction and dispersion of light.
It is said that when something is in trend, everyone starts following. Rose Cut style started in the USA and now everyone there is following it even European customers are using Rose Cut gemstones in their rings. Rose cut gemstones are also more affordable because of their cutting style. Cabochons are usually taken and by adding facets to them Rose Cut gemstones are created. This means, Cabochons are of course cheap and Rose Cut gemstones are made only at an additional cost of cutting labor charges, which is extremely cheap. Another reason that Rose Cut is cheap that quality of rough gemstone is going down. So Cabochons are made to a greater extent now and this means the progressive number of Rose Cut facetted style. In this modern trend, Rose Cut colored gemstones price starts from $10 to $20 per ring.
Posted on Wednesday, July 2, 2014 - 00:59
Navneet Gems has been manufacturing and supplying loose wholesale gemstones to different countries. We are having our manufacturing unit in India and Thailand for both semi precious and precious stones. This article will cover following information -
Why to choose Bangkok, Thailand to buy gems?
LETS TAKE AN EXAMPLE - You will get most cheapest price of Apple iphone in the United States because I phone which is produced or assembled in USA and internal and external parts come from different countries and when you talk about gemstones which is produced or manufactured in Thailand and India and rough come from other countries so you will get the most competitive prices for gems in Thailand.
Basically in gems, raw material come from different countries like brazil, Africa etc. and manufacturing takes place in India and Thailand mainly and most consumption countries are the United States, UK, Australia, Middle east countries.
We have been supplying gemstones locally and globally since last 18 years in different countries. Our each and every stone is well finished by Thailand cutters and craftsmen. We have been dealing in more than 50 color gemstones some of them are listed in our product list. Here are some pictures from our products -
Why you should choose us?
1. Completed more than 18 years in gemstones industry – Navneet Gems has been completed more than 18 years in gemstones industry and well known for their consistent quality and supply at competitive prices.
2. One place that completes your all requirements - Time is precious and every jewelry designer, reseller or others want a gemstone supplier who can accomplish their all needs like regular stones, fancy stones, beads, cabochons etc. so here we are. We are having stock of ready stones and rough material in all semi precious stones so we can easily cut stones according to your requirements.
Contact us to buy gemstones in Bangkok, Thailand -
So now feel free to drop us an inquiry regarding semi precious and precious stones or visit our office.
If you are in Bangkok, Thailand then you can visit us. We are situated in heart of Bangkok city. Here is the map to reach us.
Our Address - 919/326, Jewelry Trade Center (JTC), 26th Floor, Room Number 326, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand
Contact number - +66-2344267, +66-818323858
Bangkok city is easy to travel. If you are coming from Airport to our office then you can simply hire a cab/Taxi and say them "Silom Road, Soi sip-cow (THAI)" then he will drop you close to building.
Google map from Bangkok International Airport to us -
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 15:32
Are you going to buy gemstones from Bangkok, Thailand? If yes then read this article thoroughly –
There are exceptions everywhere so on the same hand in gemstones industry there are also few seller who wants to earn money in one shot and try to sell fake gemstones so it always important to know before you buy. In this article we will cover these points –
Where to buy gemstones in Bangkok, Thailand? – Let’s compare the market of gemstones and vegetables. If you go in vegetable or fruit market where hundreds of vendors sell, there you will get the varieties and competitive prices because everyone keeps their prices low to attract the customer. On the other hand imagine a mall or locally situated vegetable or fruit vendors; they keep their prices high because of their monopoly.
So let me introduce you some areas where you can get thousand of gemstones supplier in different stones so you can complete your requirements at one place and can easily compare the prices.
Jewelry trade center – This building is situated on right side of holiday inn hotel on Silom road in Bangrak area. In this building you can get more than hundreds of booths and offices. Always prefer to buy from office because they have been running their offices for long time so there is not any chance to get cheated.
Our office is situated in jewelry trade center only on 26th floor with the name same company name Navneet Gems and minerals. We are having stock of more than 50 semi precious and precious gemstones. Our keys stones are Topaz and Quartz.
Gems Tower, Gem and Jewelry Tower – Keep JTC first on your priority and then you can also look and these towers.
Caution - Some people (walkers) outside these building will approach you and push you to see his goods and offer you fake stones so NEVER even stop to talk with such sellers.
How to make sure that you are buying an authentic stone? -
Whether you are a local buyer or foreign buyer, you should always know what you are buying. In today’s high tech era, there are replicate stones available in each color whether it is precious or semi precious so there is simple way to spend just few bucks to make sure that you are buying an authentic gemstone. There are many laboratories (AIGS, GIT) available in Jewelry trade center itself and Tokyo Lab few meters away from JTC. They will just ask you 10$ for small certificate (Only mention natural or manmade) and 20-25$ (Mention origin also).
We provide this service at free of cost to our customer. We have been member of Tokyo lab, GIT for many years.
How to buy gems at right prices?
Negotiation, negotiation and negotiation
when seller in Thailand sees any foreign buyer then he asks for 50% higher price so always be good at bargaining. This is not same with everyone; mostly small vendors do like this, not big companies.
If you say to them directly that you only one stone then they will ask you for 5 times price so always ask for wholesale price to get a good quote.
Contact us to know more –
You can send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about gemstones. If you visit Bangkok, Thailand then you can meet us at our office.
There are several myths about Sapphire in the market. People think they are true. Do you think the same? Not all beliefs are true but some of them are scientifically proved as well.
Let’s talk about some of these myths and facts about Sapphires and check whether they are true or not.
All of your questions will be answered here.
In ancient times, people used to gift Sapphire to their friends and relatives as a pledge of integrity, devotion, purity and belief.
Following are some beliefs about Sapphire Gemstone:
There is a common belief about Sapphire that a necklace of Sapphires will cure a tender throat. You can see Lady Diana wore a Sapphire Necklace in the image below.
We all heard about the story of Ten Commandments, which were handed over to Moses by God. You can find this story in Bible and Quran and this makes Sapphire a sacred stone.
According to one another belief, Sapphires were used as an antidote to poison in the middle ages and to cure the eye disease as well.
Sapphire is the stone of good fortune, but it could invert the effect when earned wrongly. There is another belief in Greek mythology that proved this sentence correct. According to that Prometheus stole a Sapphire from Gods while he stole fire from them. Gods gave an appalling sentence to him for his dirty deed. Sapphire failed to protect the Prometheus from his misfortune.
According to the mythology, Sapphire also has magical powers and this belief is quite strong. A Sapphire would not shine if worn by a wicked or evil person. It is said that Sapphire has supremacy to persuade souls and it was well-liked with witches and sorcerers who used it to exchange words with the lamented.
The Sapphire is known as the "Stone of Destiny". Sapphires contribute to mental clarity and perception. They can promote financial rewards. The sapphire is the symbol of paradise and pleasurable loyalty to God.
This is true that Sapphire should be worn according to proper astrological rules otherwise it could do more harm than good. The Sapphire can show its effect, whether positive or negative, within 3 seconds, minutes, hours or days. This is why it is recommended that the person who wants to wear Blue Sapphire should try it first for minimum 72 hours to check that it suits him or not.
According to the Greek mythology, Oceanides (water nymphs) were the daughters of Titan Oceanus. They were 3000 sisters. Their mother, Tethys, was half mermaid and half marine flower. Blue is the color of Ocean so Sapphire represents this blue color. It is said that Oceanides love to dance in the ocean by wearing their Pink and Blue Sapphire bustier.
There is another story about Sapphire that it is the representative of fidelity and romantic devotion. Queen of England, Victoria, wore an immense Blue Sapphire brooch on her white wedding dress. That Sapphire brooch, which was surrounded by diamonds, was a gift from Albert on their nuptial’s eve in 1840. Now that Blue Sapphire is adorned in the Crown of the Queen. An elegant Sapphire Engagement Ring was gifted by Prince Charles to Princess Diana on the eve of their Nuptial.
It is a thought since ancient times that gemstones have mystical powers. According to the ancient lore, Sapphire was known for its ability to treat manifold illness of both body and mind. It also offers protection and also reaps celestial favor but only as long as wearer is of pure rectitude. According to the medieval physicians Sapphire was able to draw foreign objects from the eye and normalize the temperature of the body.
Sapphire was the stone held in high regard, esteemed apposite for the fingers of rulers and priests. They used to keep Sapphire in their safes for good future and protection from the evil.
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2014 - 18:24
Wholesale manufacturer and supplier of swiss blue topaz gemstones -
Navneet Gems is running its own factory for swiss blue topaz and supplying in wholesale quantities all around the world. We stock more than 20,000 carats in each size all the time. Our production is cycle process, we have been manufacturing natural white topaz first then sending it for treatment (Irradiation) in our treatment center. It takes more than 1.5 years to get a very pleasent blue color swiss blue topaz.
From every three months we have been sending white topaz for irradiation, this way we manage our stock and all the type stock in good quantity. This is our one of the major stone. Our cut, color and clarity for swiss blue topaz is excellent, this is not only for saying, give this a try and see our stones by your own.
Navneet Gems Offers Swiss Blue Topaz in different shapes and cuttings (Ovals, Rounds, Pear, Marquise, Trillion, Baguatte, Long cushion, cushion, Square, Fancy, Drops, Briolettes, cabochons, Checkerboard, Rose cut etc.) at wholesale prices. We have listed few of our products below. Please leave your inquiry on email@example.com to know more about our prices, productions, color etc.
|Swiss Blue Topaz Round||Size||Price Per Piece|
|Sky Blue Topaz Square|
|Sky Blue Topaz Heart|
| Sky Blue Topaz Trillion and Cushion
|Sky Blue Topaz Pear|
|Sky Blue Topaz Octagon|
|Sky Blue Topaz Oval|
|Sky Blue Topaz Marquise|
Navneet Gems has been manufacturing and selling loose wholesale Mozambique garnet gemstones at wholesale prices. Our garnet gemstones are dark red colored with nice luster and shine. Every piece of our garnet gemstones is manufactured by Mozambique rough.
Right now we have available stock in Ovals, Rounds, Pears, Octagons, Hearts, Baguettes and Square in small to big sizes.
This article as follows -
Color, Origin of our garnet -
Our Mozambique garnet quite resemble to pigeon blood red color ruby because of red dark colored. We are not manufacturing Indian garnet (Black colored) because of less preferred and low demand.
Pictures from the stock and available stock list -
Available 2mm to 10mm+ round garnet Mozambique at wholesale prices -
Available Pear Shape 4x3 to 14x10 Mozambique garnet at wholesale prices -
Oval Mozambique garnet 4x3 to 14x12 available
Octagon 4x2 to 14x10 available
Square, Trillion, Hear shape, Baguette, Marquise Available
Please check our stock list here - Navneet Gems Garnet stock list
Skyrocketing prices of Garnet –
When you will compare our prices and quality with market you will release that our prices are 30-40% lower than market because we manufactured our stock in wholesale quantities and selling in same profit proportion. Within a year garnet prices has been hiked more than 60% because of huge demand.
Most of the stones are popular in particular region for example if we talk about tourmaline then Chinese people buy most of tourmaline so basically “Economy of tourmaline” is handled by Chinese people, on the other hand this is not applicable on garnet because this stone is popular all around the world if any country stops using this gem in their designs then it doesn’t affect much so basically demand of this stone is increasing day by day and price has reached high.
Contact us to buy -
If you have any question or inquiry regarding garnet then please free to drop us a mail , we will reply you in less than two hours.
Posted on Monday, June 2, 2014 - 17:23
Where to buy Swiss blue topaz gemstones?
If this question is arising in your mind that where to buy blue topaz gemstones here we are. Yes, we agree that we are not a single supplier who manufacture and sell Swiss blue topaz but how we are better than other sky, London and Swiss blue topaz suppliers -
1. More than 5,000 carats available mostly in each size and shape every time – Navneet Gems has been running huge production house of blue topaz gemstones in sizes and shapes and production running in cycle process. Swiss blue topaz is irradiated gemstones and takes more than 1.5 years to turn into “BLUE” from white topaz, basically our stock which will come out for selling after 1.5 years, has already sent for treatment in our irradiation center, in every 3 months we have been sending thousands carats white topaz for treatment.
2. Quality gem stones – Might be you are thinking that every supplier says these 2 words but we are not one of them. We have our factory in Thailand to cut white topaz stones which we sent for treatment in further step and our craftsmen are having an experience of more than 20 years in gemstones with us so our quality of blue topaz gems cutting is better than others.
3. Wholesale prices – There is simple formula in gems industry “Wholesale production, Low costing” and we believe in that. By this our every buyer is benefited. Simple economics implies here – if my costing will be low than my selling price also will be low. Reseller who buy from us, add their profit and sale to other people so it’s better for you to buy directly from a manufacturer to get wholesale prices.
4. Consistent supply – In this busy world where people don’t have a single minute to waste, everyone company or buyer is looking for a supplier who can supply different and same sizes in good quality consistently and we are one of them. Navneet Gems is consistently supplying blue topaz gems to many jewelry companies, resellers and others all around the world. It takes lots of time to find a good and consistent supplier and we do value of time and provide not only quality stones, wholesale prices, consistent supply but also frequent mails, chat and phone call services.
5. Time is money – Yes, every buyer wants a supplier who can understand his needs and accurately can accomplish it in perfect manner as per demands and requirements because no one wants hassle after ordering. Many buyers come to us because of their last supplier’s poor communication, quality not meet and poor after sales services. We are having a team of 10 people who are expertise of gemstones with good communication skills, are available for you to understand your requirements and accomplish it.
6. Contact us or visit us in Thailand to buy Swiss blue topaz – Yes, you can send us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry or visit our office in Bangkok, Thailand to buy Swiss blue topaz. Once you send us an inquiry, we will assign you our one expert who will available for you on chat (What’s app, Viber, skype and we chat) mails and calls in working hours.
7. Pictures from our stock list -
©Navneetgems.com - 2014 All rights reserved
Are you looking for a manufacturer and supplier who can supply 10,000 pieces in every size and shape at any time? YES, we are.
Navneet Gems has been manufacturing and supplying Swiss blue topaz gemstones in wholesale quantities from 2mm to 20mm and above sizes in ovals, rounds, cushions, pears, marquise, long cushion, square and fancy shapes as well in cabochons, faceted, checkerboard, rose cut and other cuttings also.
Why Swiss blue topaz has become popular stone?
It has become one of the faviorate gemstones of everyone, here we are mentioning some reasons here -
1. No replacement of Swiss "BLUE" color - There is no replacement of Swiss blue color in all semi precious and precious gemstones in low price range. Tanzanite and Blue Sapphire are also available in blue but if you will compare the prices of TZ and Blue sapphire with Swiss blue topaz than it is almost 10-15 times higher. Let's take an example - If 6x4 Ovals in Swiss blue topaz available at 1.50-1.90$ per carat then price for Tanzanite 6x4 ovals will be around 25-30$ per carat, this way you can see the price difference.
2. Gemstone of "Texas" - It is gemstone of Texas and americans' favorite gemstone. Sometimes it is also referred as swiss blue an intense blue color range and also described as vivid, electric and super blue. Some of the most vivid shades of Swiss blue topaz resemble Brazilian Paraíba tourmaline.
3. Stone with fair hardness - Swiss blue topaz comes with good hardness of "8" on moh's scale so it is not so delicate to use like others tones and can be used in daily-basis.
4. Availability of small to big sizes - This gem comes with very small to big sizes, you can even get 100 carats, 200 carats and other sizes at normal prices and in other stones first of all big sizes are rarely available, for example in Tanzanite, Blue Sapphire.
5. Contact us swiss blue topaz - Navneet Gems has been manufacturing and supplying Swiss blue topaz at wholesale prices, you can drop us a inquiry on email@example.com to buy blue topaz and to get more info.
©Navneetgems.com - All rights reserved