- CULTURED PEARLS
- SEMI PRECIOUS GEMS
- PRECIOUS GEMS
- GEMSTONE BEADS
- GEMS PYRAMIDS
Are you going to buy gemstones from Bangkok, Thailand? If yes then read this article thoroughly –
There are exceptions everywhere so on the same hand in gemstones industry there are also few seller who wants to earn money in one shot and try to sell fake gemstones so it always important to know before you buy. In this article we will cover these points –
Where to buy gemstones in Bangkok, Thailand? – Let’s compare the market of gemstones and vegetables. If you go in vegetable or fruit market where hundreds of vendors sell, there you will get the varieties and competitive prices because everyone keeps their prices low to attract the customer. On the other hand imagine a mall or locally situated vegetable or fruit vendors; they keep their prices high because of their monopoly.
So let me introduce you some areas where you can get thousand of gemstones supplier in different stones so you can complete your requirements at one place and can easily compare the prices.
Jewelry trade center – This building is situated on right side of holiday inn hotel on Silom road in Bangrak area. In this building you can get more than hundreds of booths and offices. Always prefer to buy from office because they have been running their offices for long time so there is not any chance to get cheated.
Our office is situated in jewelry trade center only on 26th floor with the name same company name Navneet Gems and minerals. We are having stock of more than 50 semi precious and precious gemstones. Our keys stones are Topaz and Quartz.
Gems Tower, Gem and Jewelry Tower – Keep JTC first on your priority and then you can also look and these towers.
Caution - Some people (walkers) outside these building will approach you and push you to see his goods and offer you fake stones so NEVER even stop to talk with such sellers.
How to make sure that you are buying an authentic stone? -
Whether you are a local buyer or foreign buyer, you should always know what you are buying. In today’s high tech era, there are replicate stones available in each color whether it is precious or semi precious so there is simple way to spend just few bucks to make sure that you are buying an authentic gemstone. There are many laboratories (AIGS, GIT) available in Jewelry trade center itself and Tokyo Lab few meters away from JTC. They will just ask you 10$ for small certificate (Only mention natural or manmade) and 20-25$ (Mention origin also).
We provide this service at free of cost to our customer. We have been member of Tokyo lab, GIT for many years.
How to buy gems at right prices?
Negotiation, negotiation and negotiation
when seller in Thailand sees any foreign buyer then he asks for 50% higher price so always be good at bargaining. This is not same with everyone; mostly small vendors do like this, not big companies.
If you say to them directly that you only one stone then they will ask you for 5 times price so always ask for wholesale price to get a good quote.
Contact us to know more –
You can send us email at email@example.com to get more information about gemstones. If you visit Bangkok, Thailand then you can meet us at our office.
There are several myths about Sapphire in the market. People think they are true. Do you think the same? Not all beliefs are true but some of them are scientifically proved as well.
Let’s talk about some of these myths and facts about Sapphires and check whether they are true or not.
All of your questions will be answered here.
In ancient times, people used to gift Sapphire to their friends and relatives as a pledge of integrity, devotion, purity and belief.
Following are some beliefs about Sapphire Gemstone:
There is a common belief about Sapphire that a necklace of Sapphires will cure a tender throat. You can see Lady Diana wore a Sapphire Necklace in the image below.
We all heard about the story of Ten Commandments, which were handed over to Moses by God. You can find this story in Bible and Quran and this makes Sapphire a sacred stone.
According to one another belief, Sapphires were used as an antidote to poison in the middle ages and to cure the eye disease as well.
Sapphire is the stone of good fortune, but it could invert the effect when earned wrongly. There is another belief in Greek mythology that proved this sentence correct. According to that Prometheus stole a Sapphire from Gods while he stole fire from them. Gods gave an appalling sentence to him for his dirty deed. Sapphire failed to protect the Prometheus from his misfortune.
According to the mythology, Sapphire also has magical powers and this belief is quite strong. A Sapphire would not shine if worn by a wicked or evil person. It is said that Sapphire has supremacy to persuade souls and it was well-liked with witches and sorcerers who used it to exchange words with the lamented.
The Sapphire is known as the "Stone of Destiny". Sapphires contribute to mental clarity and perception. They can promote financial rewards. The sapphire is the symbol of paradise and pleasurable loyalty to God.
This is true that Sapphire should be worn according to proper astrological rules otherwise it could do more harm than good. The Sapphire can show its effect, whether positive or negative, within 3 seconds, minutes, hours or days. This is why it is recommended that the person who wants to wear Blue Sapphire should try it first for minimum 72 hours to check that it suits him or not.
According to the Greek mythology, Oceanides (water nymphs) were the daughters of Titan Oceanus. They were 3000 sisters. Their mother, Tethys, was half mermaid and half marine flower. Blue is the color of Ocean so Sapphire represents this blue color. It is said that Oceanides love to dance in the ocean by wearing their Pink and Blue Sapphire bustier.
There is another story about Sapphire that it is the representative of fidelity and romantic devotion. Queen of England, Victoria, wore an immense Blue Sapphire brooch on her white wedding dress. That Sapphire brooch, which was surrounded by diamonds, was a gift from Albert on their nuptial’s eve in 1840. Now that Blue Sapphire is adorned in the Crown of the Queen. An elegant Sapphire Engagement Ring was gifted by Prince Charles to Princess Diana on the eve of their Nuptial.
It is a thought since ancient times that gemstones have mystical powers. According to the ancient lore, Sapphire was known for its ability to treat manifold illness of both body and mind. It also offers protection and also reaps celestial favor but only as long as wearer is of pure rectitude. According to the medieval physicians Sapphire was able to draw foreign objects from the eye and normalize the temperature of the body.
Sapphire was the stone held in high regard, esteemed apposite for the fingers of rulers and priests. They used to keep Sapphire in their safes for good future and protection from the evil.
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2014 - 18:24
Wholesale manufacturer and supplier of swiss blue topaz gemstones -
Navneet Gems is running its own factory for swiss blue topaz and supplying in wholesale quantities all around the world. We stock more than 20,000 carats in each size all the time. Our production is cycle process, we have been manufacturing natural white topaz first then sending it for treatment (Irradiation) in our treatment center. It takes more than 1.5 years to get a very pleasent blue color swiss blue topaz.
From every three months we have been sending white topaz for irradiation, this way we manage our stock and all the type stock in good quantity. This is our one of the major stone. Our cut, color and clarity for swiss blue topaz is excellent, this is not only for saying, give this a try and see our stones by your own.
Navneet Gems Offers Swiss Blue Topaz in different shapes and cuttings (Ovals, Rounds, Pear, Marquise, Trillion, Baguatte, Long cushion, cushion, Square, Fancy, Drops, Briolettes, cabochons, Checkerboard, Rose cut etc.) at wholesale prices. We have listed few of our products below. Please leave your inquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about our prices, productions, color etc.
|Swiss Blue Topaz Round||Size||Price Per Piece|
|Sky Blue Topaz Square|
|Sky Blue Topaz Heart|
| Sky Blue Topaz Trillion and Cushion
|Sky Blue Topaz Pear|
|Sky Blue Topaz Octagon|
|Sky Blue Topaz Oval|
|Sky Blue Topaz Marquise|
Navneet Gems has been manufacturing and selling loose wholesale Mozambique garnet gemstones at wholesale prices. Our garnet gemstones are dark red colored with nice luster and shine. Every piece of our garnet gemstones is manufactured by Mozambique rough.
Right now we have available stock in Ovals, Rounds, Pears, Octagons, Hearts, Baguettes and Square in small to big sizes.
This article as follows -
Color, Origin of our garnet -
Our Mozambique garnet quite resemble to pigeon blood red color ruby because of red dark colored. We are not manufacturing Indian garnet (Black colored) because of less preferred and low demand.
Pictures from the stock and available stock list -
Available 2mm to 10mm+ round garnet Mozambique at wholesale prices -
Available Pear Shape 4x3 to 14x10 Mozambique garnet at wholesale prices -
Oval Mozambique garnet 4x3 to 14x12 available
Octagon 4x2 to 14x10 available
Square, Trillion, Hear shape, Baguette, Marquise Available
Please check our stock list here - Navneet Gems Garnet stock list
Skyrocketing prices of Garnet –
When you will compare our prices and quality with market you will release that our prices are 30-40% lower than market because we manufactured our stock in wholesale quantities and selling in same profit proportion. Within a year garnet prices has been hiked more than 60% because of huge demand.
Most of the stones are popular in particular region for example if we talk about tourmaline then Chinese people buy most of tourmaline so basically “Economy of tourmaline” is handled by Chinese people, on the other hand this is not applicable on garnet because this stone is popular all around the world if any country stops using this gem in their designs then it doesn’t affect much so basically demand of this stone is increasing day by day and price has reached high.
Contact us to buy -
If you have any question or inquiry regarding garnet then please free to drop us a mail , we will reply you in less than two hours.
Posted on Monday, June 2, 2014 - 17:23
Where to buy Swiss blue topaz gemstones?
If this question is arising in your mind that where to buy blue topaz gemstones here we are. Yes, we agree that we are not a single supplier who manufacture and sell Swiss blue topaz but how we are better than other sky, London and Swiss blue topaz suppliers -
1. More than 5,000 carats available mostly in each size and shape every time – Navneet Gems has been running huge production house of blue topaz gemstones in sizes and shapes and production running in cycle process. Swiss blue topaz is irradiated gemstones and takes more than 1.5 years to turn into “BLUE” from white topaz, basically our stock which will come out for selling after 1.5 years, has already sent for treatment in our irradiation center, in every 3 months we have been sending thousands carats white topaz for treatment.
2. Quality gem stones – Might be you are thinking that every supplier says these 2 words but we are not one of them. We have our factory in Thailand to cut white topaz stones which we sent for treatment in further step and our craftsmen are having an experience of more than 20 years in gemstones with us so our quality of blue topaz gems cutting is better than others.
3. Wholesale prices – There is simple formula in gems industry “Wholesale production, Low costing” and we believe in that. By this our every buyer is benefited. Simple economics implies here – if my costing will be low than my selling price also will be low. Reseller who buy from us, add their profit and sale to other people so it’s better for you to buy directly from a manufacturer to get wholesale prices.
4. Consistent supply – In this busy world where people don’t have a single minute to waste, everyone company or buyer is looking for a supplier who can supply different and same sizes in good quality consistently and we are one of them. Navneet Gems is consistently supplying blue topaz gems to many jewelry companies, resellers and others all around the world. It takes lots of time to find a good and consistent supplier and we do value of time and provide not only quality stones, wholesale prices, consistent supply but also frequent mails, chat and phone call services.
5. Time is money – Yes, every buyer wants a supplier who can understand his needs and accurately can accomplish it in perfect manner as per demands and requirements because no one wants hassle after ordering. Many buyers come to us because of their last supplier’s poor communication, quality not meet and poor after sales services. We are having a team of 10 people who are expertise of gemstones with good communication skills, are available for you to understand your requirements and accomplish it.
6. Contact us or visit us in Thailand to buy Swiss blue topaz – Yes, you can send us a mail on email@example.com for any inquiry or visit our office in Bangkok, Thailand to buy Swiss blue topaz. Once you send us an inquiry, we will assign you our one expert who will available for you on chat (What’s app, Viber, skype and we chat) mails and calls in working hours.
7. Pictures from our stock list -
©Navneetgems.com - 2014 All rights reserved
Are you looking for a manufacturer and supplier who can supply 10,000 pieces in every size and shape at any time? YES, we are.
Navneet Gems has been manufacturing and supplying Swiss blue topaz gemstones in wholesale quantities from 2mm to 20mm and above sizes in ovals, rounds, cushions, pears, marquise, long cushion, square and fancy shapes as well in cabochons, faceted, checkerboard, rose cut and other cuttings also.
Why Swiss blue topaz has become popular stone?
It has become one of the faviorate gemstones of everyone, here we are mentioning some reasons here -
1. No replacement of Swiss "BLUE" color - There is no replacement of Swiss blue color in all semi precious and precious gemstones in low price range. Tanzanite and Blue Sapphire are also available in blue but if you will compare the prices of TZ and Blue sapphire with Swiss blue topaz than it is almost 10-15 times higher. Let's take an example - If 6x4 Ovals in Swiss blue topaz available at 1.50-1.90$ per carat then price for Tanzanite 6x4 ovals will be around 25-30$ per carat, this way you can see the price difference.
2. Gemstone of "Texas" - It is gemstone of Texas and americans' favorite gemstone. Sometimes it is also referred as swiss blue an intense blue color range and also described as vivid, electric and super blue. Some of the most vivid shades of Swiss blue topaz resemble Brazilian Paraíba tourmaline.
3. Stone with fair hardness - Swiss blue topaz comes with good hardness of "8" on moh's scale so it is not so delicate to use like others tones and can be used in daily-basis.
4. Availability of small to big sizes - This gem comes with very small to big sizes, you can even get 100 carats, 200 carats and other sizes at normal prices and in other stones first of all big sizes are rarely available, for example in Tanzanite, Blue Sapphire.
5. Contact us swiss blue topaz - Navneet Gems has been manufacturing and supplying Swiss blue topaz at wholesale prices, you can drop us a inquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org to buy blue topaz and to get more info.
©Navneetgems.com - All rights reserved
Navneet Gems and minerals has been manufacturing and selling sky blue topaz cabochons at wholesale prices. We have our own production house of sky blue topaz gemstones in all types of cuttings like cabochons, faceted, briolettes, beads and fancy shapes. Our manufacturing unit is daily producing more than 5,000 pieces in blue topaz stones.
Sizes and shapes we manufacture -
We have been manufacturing sky blue topaz cabochons from 2mm to 20mm+ sizes in rounds, ovals, pears, cushions, long cushions and other fancy shapes as well. Alpart from normal cabochons we have also been supplying rose cut sky blue cabochons, checkboard cut, flat bottom and other shapes as well.
Quality and color of our sky blue topaz cabs -
Our quality for sky blue topaz cabs are even and good colored, no double shades, no color vairation. We are not reselling our products and manufacturing in our own unit by rough so we have top sky blue topaz rough stock as well in all sizes. Here are the sample pictures of our rough and sky cabs -
Use of sky blue topaz cabochons -
We are mainly supplying sky topaz to many sliver and gold jewelry companies in wholesale quantites in India, Thailand, the United states and many other countries as well.
Check our stock list here -
You can check our stock list here of all available sky blue topaz cabochons, we keep on manufacturing new stock as well so you can send us inquiry if you need any other sizes apart from these - Check herefor stock list
Contact us for for sky blue topaz cabochons -
Please drop us a mail at email@example.com to get more information about sky blue topaz cabochons. You can also call us on our contact us page mentioned number.
©Navneetgems.com - All rights reservedPosted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 14:40
What are the reasons behind the "Big 3" being Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald.
1. Nature & History:
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 11:55
Information is the most important knowledge. Here are a list of the few of the best category of Gemstone and Jewellery articles that I have written as a Graduate Gemologist from the Carlsbad campus GIA from USA.a
All articles written by:
Navneet Agarwal, Graduate Gemologist, GIA.
Trends in our Jewellery industry
Latest Information about Gemstones, Jewellery, Fashion industry.
All other articles