If you are interested in buying Excellent Quality White Topaz in-house, then you are at right place to buy it at wholesale price.
Sourcing White topaz from Navneet Gems at wholesale
Navneet Gems and Minerals can make all shapes, cuttings, designs such as White Topaz Cabochons, Checkerboard White Topaz, White Topaz Antique Shapes, White Topaz small rounds, and many more in calibration too. We manufacture all shapes & sizes in White topaz as we have our own manufacturing units in India and Thailand.
We have a perfect supplier of Raw White Topaz rough, that we manufacture using our expertise cutters in Thailand. If you want to buy White Topaz, then you should write an email to us at email@example.com your requirements like shape, cut and size.
White Topaz is a Semi-Precious gemstone that is not most talked about because of its quartz like resemblance. But however, it is used also because it is Topaz, just colorless Topaz that is natural which the Blue Topaz isn’t able to portray.
There are all shapes and sizes of White Topaz available in our stocks because we keep it for future Blue Topaz treatment, so there is a minimum stock we maintain, thus White Topaz is supplied to many of our customers that like White Topaz in big quantities, as they can be sold as it is, or further enhanced to Sky, Swiss, London or Coated Topaz.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the quote and to know more about the Wholesale White Topaz. You can also place your order by writing us at extremely competitive prices, along with high quality standards.
What are the different types of White topaz we can supply?
Itmay sound wierd but this is true, there are different types of White topaz available with us.
Different types of White topaz
1. We can supply White topaz facetted rounds in normal caliberated sizes like 5×3, 6×4, 7×5 ovals, pears, octagons, and 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm etc in Rounds, Squares, Hearts, Cushion shapes. All these are caliberated white topaz.
2. We can also supply white topaz in preforms (Already cut from rough into already shaped preforms which arent facetted yet, and ready to be facetted) – These can be a great way to stock into your safe so when you get an order of any size or shape, you have already sliced rough in your hands which is 100% clean and all you have to do is send it to the cutter.
3. Cabochons can also be made by White topaz which can give a great look when you think how in the Cabochons are in white topaz because of the trendy ladies who are in their 20’s and 30’s who are currently in love with Cabochons. They are affordable and just simply traditional, give an outstanding look.
4. White topaz rough can also be supplied, below you will given two origins of White topaz we supply, have a look below.
Different origins of White topaz we supply for different purposes
Now if you are looking to purchase white topaz from us in the form of rough, preforms or even cabochons or facetted gemstones, you need to know what the difference is in the origins of the white topaz. Basically, different origins are different qualities. If you are using these white topaz gemstones to make into blue topaz with radiation then you may as well as the Srilankan or the Brazillian material because they give the best color and the quickest duration for the cooling down process after radiation takes place.
1. Srilanka – this little island has just promised to give out the best material of everything, be it sapphires or white topaz. Srilankan white topaz sources have dried up as they are all alluvial deposits, however some material still comes out from this country.
2. Brazil – If you are looking to use the Swiss blue topaz in bulk quantities, then you should buy White topaz from Brazil because of the availability.
3. Nigerian – This is if you are looking for the lowest price, or even looking to use the White topaz facetted or cabochons as they are without any sky blue topaz treatments or any color enhancements.